Skip to main content

Home Care Agencies

Here on Staffordshire Connects you can find Care agencies that can provide personal care in the home, and are inspected by CQC (the Care Quality Commission).

Personal care is a broad term used to refer to supporting with personal hygiene and toileting, along with dressing and maintaining your personal appearance.

We recommend that you contact a couple of agencies to find one that suits your needs and budget.

Many care agencies will also offer assistance with cleaning, shopping, preparing meals, gardening, accompanying you to appointments and social activities, support with paying bills and dealing with correspondence.

Personal Assistants 

You could also consider employing a personal assistant (PA).

More information about employing a PA can be found on the Staffordshire County Council website.  

Please note: The listings for PA’s or home care agencies showing on Staffordshire Connects are not checked by or endorsed by Staffordshire County Council or Staffordshire Connects. 

Not listed? It's quick, easy and free to join.

Please note: Due to the coronavirus, some groups, services and activities may have changed how they operate. Please check websites, ring, email or contact the service via social media if you would like to find out what support is available.


Direct Payments Advice and Enquires

If you have a direct payment from Staffordshire County Council and wish to employ a Home care agency, PA or communicator guide, please call the:

Direct Payments Team

Telephone: 01785 854493


Adult Social Care Enquires and Advice

For all adult social care enquiries, please contact the Staffordshire Cares Team.