Community Help Points
What is a community help point?
Community help points are established and trusted places within communities such as libraries, voluntary organisations and/or community centres.
What do they do?
Community help points can help you to:
- Access Staffordshire Connects or access information about local services or activities if you can’t access it yourself.
- Become more confident in using the internet to help find information and solutions
- Find out about equipment and technology to make daily living easier.
Where are they?
Help and support is closer than you think, with community help points located in libraries and community venues in every district across Staffordshire. You can view the full list of where to find your nearest help point and how to contact them on our website.
How can the help points be accessed?
You can access the help points by:
- Sending a referral to the community help point mailbox. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also contact the Staffordshire Cares team by phone on 0300 111 8010 or email at email@example.com
- This referral will then be shared with the person’s nearest help point and a member of staff from that help point will contact you soon.