Skip to main content

Keeping safe

If you want to find an organisation in your area that can support you to keep safe and well, try searching here on our directory. Just click on the links below to find organisations and groups in your local area.   

Recognise it and report it - Protecting children from abuse

If you think a child is being abused or you think their safety is at risk, then it is important to report your concerns.

You must never assume that somebody else will recognise and report what you have seen or heard.

I want to report abuse of a child?

To report concerns about a child please:

Phone: 0800 131 3126 (free from a landline)

Monday - Thursday* 8:30am - 5pm
Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
*Excludes bank holidays

Call: 0345 604 2886 at any other time

If you want to find more about safeguarding children visit the Staffordshire Safeguarding Children Board website.



Back to top