Looking for emergency support?
Your nearest Accident & Emergency (A&E) department. A&E services 24/7. Find your nearest A&E Department by visiting the NHS website and entering your postcode.
- Healthwatch Staffordshire has some useful national and local links to suicide prevention and support services.
- SHOUT - Text Shout to 85258 (24/7)
- Samaritans (Stafford) – Telephone: 116 123 free from any phone or 0330 094 5717 local call charges apply.
- NHS website links to support.
- PAPYRUS Prevention of Young Suicide Ring 0800 068 41 41 (open 9.00 am – 12 midnight)
- North Staffordshire. If you live in North Staffordshire please contact North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare. Telephone 0300 123 0907. 24/7 service.
- South Staffordshire. If you live in South Staffordshire please contact Midlands Foundation Partnership Trust Telephone:0300 555 5001. 24/7 service.
- First Response: Is there a serious concern about the safety of a child or young person?
Ring 0800 131 3126 Monday -Thursday 8.30-5.00 & Friday 8.30-4.30 or
If calling outside of working hours, weekends or a bank holiday contact the Emergency Duty Team by ringing 0345 604 2886
- Emergency services - ring 999 or 101