How you can help promote this great resource to those who need it.
Share a link to our video
Our short video will provide you with an overview of the SEND Local Offer and the information it contains. This is the link to view/share.
Circulate our flyers and poster
We have worked with parents, carers, children and young people to develop the following promotional materials:
- an A4 poster
- an A5 leaflet for parents and carers
- an A5 flyer for children and young people, and
- a business card for activity providers. The business card was developed with children and young people with their designs and ideas incorporated into the card. Take a look. The cards are designed to be handed out to activity providers who children and young people would like to register on our Places to go, things to do page.
Please download our poster and flyers and forward to those who could benefit from the information support and services in our Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Local Offer.
Like our Facebook Page
Keep updated by liking and following us on Facebook.
Promote on your own social media sites
Include an article in your own Newsletter's template
Download the App
Staffordshire Connects is available on the myStaffs app.
myStaffs is available for free on iOS and Android devices and can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play.
Link to us
Having a link to our SEND Local Offer on your own website, couldn’t be easier. Simply add the Staffordshire Connects SEND Local Offer image of your choice, below, to your website, then copy and paste the link:
To save the image of your choice, right click on the image and use the "save image as"option to save to your PC.
Parents have fed back that they would like to see a standard image used on the websites of all settings and other organisations that represents the SEND Local Offer.
By using the image, you will:
- help ensure the SEND Local Offer is easily recognisable no matter which setting children or young people attend.
- help to promote access to this great resource for those who need information, support or services but don’t know where to start looking.
- Help you with your duty, under the Special Educational Needs and Disability: Code of Practice 0-25 years, to include information on your own website on where the local authority’s Local Offer is published.
Staffordshire Connects SEND Local Offer images
Small JPEG image
Small PNG image
Large JPEG image
Large PNG image
Share our website link to friends and followers on your social media sites
Please share the Staffordshire Connects SEND Local Offer website to your friends and followers.
It is really easy to share individual services too. Look out for the share facility on records.
Display on your plasma screen
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements and we will forward an image to you.