Your local Staffordshire library can provide help with developing your IT skills, including getting online.
All Staffordshire libraries have free bookable computer sessions, free WiFi and meeting rooms. Just ask at your local library and a member of staff will assist you.
Stoke-on-Trent libraries can also offer similar support.
Help and support with using computers
If you're just starting out, there are many ways we can help.
- We stock computer books for beginners
- Staffordshire Adult and Community Learning Service run beginner and follow-on computer classes in many libraries
- Some libraries can put you in touch with an IT buddy - a library volunteer who can provide you with support in using computers. Please see the page about your library and contact them for further information.
- If you are blind or partially sighted, we have large print keyboards and software that can magnify print, read webpages aloud and allow you to choose a colour scheme to suit you.
- There are printing and scanning facilities in all libraries with a small charge for anything that you want to print.