Skip to main content

Disabled Facilities Grants (DFGs)

You could get a grant if you’re disabled and need to make changes to your home, for example to:

  • widen doors and install ramps
  • improve access to rooms and facilities - eg stairlifts or a downstairs bathroom
  • provide a heating system suitable for your needs
  • adapt heating or lighting controls to make them easier to use

A Disabled Facilities Grant won’t affect any benefits you get.

For further information and who to contact, please see the Staffordshire County Council website.

Back to top