- Community services and groups for adults to access
- Community services and groups for children and families, including childcare services & the Care Leavers Local Offer
- The SEND Local Offer
- Information and training for adult social care providers as part of the care market development network.
We are looking at ways to improve the website, and would like your views and feedback about how to better meet needs.
How to feedback on Staffordshire Connects
Please complete the online survey: Staffordshire Connects consultation survey - Staffordshire County Council - Citizen Space or email your ideas to: LocalOffer@staffordshire.gov.uk
The closing date for the survey is the 5th May.
If you would like to meet to discuss the directory, please also get in touch. It would be great to hear from you.
SEND Local Offer Workshops
In addition to the Staffordshire Connects survey, 2 Local Offer workshops have been arranged which will specifically look at the Local Offer pages:
- Focus on the parents local offer, aimed at parents, carers and those who support them - Wednesday 11th May 2022, 10.00 am – 12.00 noon
- Focus on the practitioners local offer - Tuesday 17th May 2022, 10.00 am – 12.00 noon
See flyer for more information on the workshops and how to register for a place.