Skip to main content

SEND & Inclusion Partnership Group Notes and Actions of Meeting 19.1.21

Staffordshire County Council and NHS logos

The following items were discussed at the meeting on 19th January 2021.  A printable PDF copy of the full notes can be found here.

  • Apologies and notes of the last meeting (17.12.20)

  • Update of actions 19.10.20

  • Performance 

  • Feedback from the management group including WSoA – escalated items

  • Focus area for discussion: comms and engagement/SEND strategy

  • Graduated Response.

  • District overview - escalated items.

  • Forward Planner - agree items

  • Review of agreed actions

  • Any Other Business

Action Tracker

EHCP Sub Group - February 2021

Date of Meeting: 17.11.20

Action:

A report on the work and progress of the annual reviews to be brought back to the SEND and inclusion partnership group.

By who:  Karen Levell/Cathy Morris

By when:  February 2021

Date Action Completed:  

New Parent/Carer Forum - March 2021

Date of Meeting: 17.12.20

Action:

• Co-produced training will be required for parents, staff and across all organisations.

• The SEND and Inclusion Partnership Group to own the training to ensure co-production is achieved throughout Staffordshire. Once training has been undertaken with parent groups, agreement needs to be established for staff to be trained in all organisations/groups for one consistent understanding of co-production

By who:  Tim Moss/Julie Day

By when:  March 2021

Date Action Completed:  

Written Statement of Action -name of agenda item - completed December 2020

Date of Meeting:  17.12.20

Action:

Title of the agenda item to be changed to: feedback from the management group including WSoA.

By who:  Ann Harford

By when:   December 2020

Date Action Completed:   December 2020

Written Statement of Action Sharing of documents - completed January 2021

Date of Meeting:  17.12.20

Action:

Sharing of documents: the SharePoint site needs to be used for sharing documents. A list of people who need access to SharePoint to be sent to TM for action.

By who:  Karen McGowan

By when:   January 2021

Date Action Completed:   January 2021

Schools bypassing the SEND hubs - January 2021

Date of Meeting: 19.1.21

Action: 

JD to raise schools using the hubs with Paula Ricketts and Chris Rogers to ensure there is a fair equal process across the county.

By who:  Julie Day

By when:  January 2021

Date Action Completed:  

Graduated response representatives - March 2021

Date of Meeting: 19.1.21

Action: 

District chairs to ask for reps to sit on the GR sub-group.

By who:  District chairs

By when:  March 2021

Date Action Completed:  

Graduated response terms of reference - completed February 2021

Date of Meeting: 19.1.21

Action: 

Terms of Reference for the group to be circulated to chairs

By who:  Ann Harford

By when:  February 2021

Date Action Completed:  February 2021

Cross border issues - March 2021

Date of Meeting: 19.1.21

Action: 

JD to work with SENCOs re reasonable adjustment.

By who:  Julie Day

By when:  March 2021

Date Action Completed: