The Care Market Development Team have introduced virtual training events supporting provider concerns with face to face training and transmission risks associated with Covid-19.
These learning opportunities and events may be free of charge or may require a payment for places. The “hints” below are provided to assist booking places for yourself and your employees.
- Click the magnifying glass on the course finder below
- Scroll to the required event and click on the title of the event
- Check the event details page and follow instruction in the “My Bookings” directions.
- Check you emails for payment instructions and confirmation of your booking
Please note that payment for attendance is by using Staffordshire County Council's online payment system and invoicing is not available for chargeable virtual events.
- A place on the course can only be confirmed following completion of the online payment and will be subject to unallocated places remaining on the course.
- Following receipt of the booking email, payment should be made within 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
There is no invoicing option for courses. Only card payments can be accepted.
- Course bookings will be confirmed on a first come, first served basis. Bookings can be held for the duration of the 2 working days following receipt of the booking email, subject to unallocated places still being available on the course.
- If payment has not been received within 2 working days, the place will be released.
- If the 2 working days has lapsed since the course booking has been made without payment and you are still interested in securing a place on this course, please contact us by forwarding this email to email@example.com requesting a rebooking of your place and we will check availability for you.
View the further Terms and conditions.
Please read our standard terms and conditions for booking a course.