All Age Personal Care Policy
The Draft All Age Personal Care Policy and Guidance has been developed to ensure best practice is promoted within all settings in Staffordshire. Personal care and dignity are of the utmost importance. Guidance on safeguarding children and staff is also incorporated.
Please note. Word versions, further guidance notes and examplars available within the policy guidance.
- Personal Care Risk Assessment Form
- Care Plan to be used if toilet needs and additional needs are being considered
- Personal Care Plan - Toileting. For use if toileting is the only issue.
- Readiness for Toilet Training Checklist
- Staffordshire County Council - Practice Guidance
- File Format
- Date Published
- July 2017 - currently under review
- Published by
- Emma Dodd