Extra support for all ages up to 25
Looking for extra support available to education settings or at home?
Please search our directories on:
- Communication and social interaction, which includes support for autism and speech and language.
- Learning support, for learning difficulties, dyslexia and other specific learning difficulties.
- Sensory and physical needs support, including visual, hearing and multisensory needs.
- Support for behaviour and mental wellbeing.
- Support for families and settings, e.g. early support, minority ethnic achievement service, inclusion team, etc.
Parent support groups and local and national charities, can be found in our Information and support section.
Find services in your area
Useful tools to help you to stay independent and well
Our most recent news articles will be displayed here.