Extra help for all ages up to 25
Looking for extra help and support available to education settings or at home?
Please search our directories below for extra help relating to:
- Communication and social interaction, which includes support for autism and speech and language.
- Learning support, for learning difficulties, dyslexia and other specific learning difficulties.
- Sensory and physical needs support, including visual, hearing and multisensory needs.
- Support for behaviour and mental wellbeing.
- Support for families and settings, e.g. early support, minority ethnic achievement service, inclusion team, Ministry of Defence Children's Education Advisory Service, etc.
- Youth Offending support.
Please note: settings are responsible for updating their own information. Please let us know if you would like to suggest a service and we will contact them.
Looking for information on support groups or charities?
Parent support groups and local and national charities, can be found in our Information and Support section.
How do I know which services are provided by Staffordshire County Council or the NHS and which are private?
Services that have the Staffordshire County Council logo as a flash in the top right hand corner are either provided by Staffordshire County Council or commissioned by Staffordshire County Council.
Services that have the NHS logo as a flash in the top right hand corner are funded, or commissioned, by the NHS or the Clinical Commissioning Groups.