Please read: Why register for a free account and help with creating one.
Staffordshire Connects is an information resource and directory site for:
- Adults - of all ages
- Children and families - including childcare such as childminders and nurseries
- Special educational needs and disabilities as part of the SEND Local Offer for 0 to 25 year olds.
- The adult social care workforce - our Care Market Development area and dedicated team can help with training, recruitment and development.
Who needs to create a free account and why?
If you are just browsing the site for information, then you do not need to create an account.
However, if you are part of an organisation / business / group that provides a service, scheme, activity, event that cover any of the above, then please join our site and share details about your offer for free.
To access the Care Market Development Area - please also create an account with us to receive information updates, training and development news, to book onto courses and / or to create a social care employer / candidate profile.
How to register for an account - all users
- Please complete the form by filling out your details. Passwords must be eight characters or more and include at least one number.
- Once you have clicked on Create Account you will now see a message - Do not not close down the window/ page (if you do please contact us)
- A verification e-mail with a 6 digit code will be sent to the registered e-mail address (check your junk / spam mail or refresh if you cannot see the email).
- Input the code into the Activate Account message. You have now created your account
- You will be asked to sign in for the first time by inputting your email and password.
- If you do not receive a code, please contact us.
How to create a new listing*
Please see our help section for advice on how to create a new or edit an existing listing.
* Childcare Providers only - once you have registered and signed in you do not need to create a new listing as it has already been created / provided to us by Ofsted (or we have created it for you). For further advice or guidance please see our help page or contact us.