Why register for a free account and help with creating one
Staffordshire Connects is a information resource and directory site for:
- Adults - of all ages
- Children and families - including childcare such as childminders and nurseries
- Special educational needs and disabilities as part of the SEND Local Offer for 0 to 25 year olds.
- The adult social care workforce - our Care Market area and dedicated team can help with training, recruitment and development.
Why create a free account with us
If you are part of an organisation / business that provides a service, scheme, activity, event or group that cover any of the above, then please join our site and share details about your offer for free.
To receive information updates, training and development news from the Care Market Development Team, and to create a social care profile, please also create an account with us.
If you are just browsing the site for information, then you do not need to create an account.
How to register for an account - all users
- Please complete the form by filling out your details, all required fields are marked with a red dot (*). Passwords must be eight characters or more and include at least one number.
- Once you have clicked on Create Account you will now see a message -Do not not close down the window/ page (if you do please contact us)
- A verification e-mail with a 6 digit code will be sent to the registered e-mail address (check your junk / spam mail or refresh if you cannot see the email).
- Input the code into the Activate Account message. You have now created your account
- You will be asked to sign in for the first time by inputting your email and password.
How to create a new listing*
Please see our help section for advice on how to create a new or edit an existing listing.
* Childcare Providers only - once you have registered and signed in (as above) you do not need to create a new listing as it has already been created / provided to us by Ofsted (or we have created it for you).
So all you need to do is to request access and amend it. To do this go to the dashboard:
- At the top of this page you will see a box called 'Enter you keywords'.
- Input the name/ partial name of your provision (i.e a childminder could input their surname) and click search. Or you could also input ypur postcode in the ' Enter you town/ postcode' box also at the top of the page.
- Any related records will be listed, once you have found yours click on the name to see the information, and then scroll down to the bottom and click Apply here .
- Your request will then come to our team for approval and we will advise you how and when to make changes to the listing.