adultchannelHelp at Home
- Befriending / Companionship schemes (12)
- Care co-ordinator services (1)
- Equipment and technology (76)
- Help with getting out (1)
- Home Care Agencies (14)
- House work and home maintenance (9)
- Kennels and Catteries (1)
- Meal delivery services (4)
- Personal Assistant Services (5)
- Pet walking and sitting (5)
- Shopping / collection / delivery services (16)
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
- The Box of Trix Directory - Equipment and Technology
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: Community Help Points - Help with Isolation / Shopping / Befriending / Companionship / Collecting Prescriptions
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: Emergency Food and Care Support
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: Feeling lonely or isolated, who can help?
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: Staffordshire Connects - need to add or update a listing?
Scope's helpline provides free, independent and impartial advice and support on issues that matter to disabled people and their families. Our information officers can answer questions and talk you through a wide range of topics connected with disability, including: benefits finance social care work equipment…
We are a healthcare agency providing personal care and supported living to people with mental health needs, learning disabilities, functional elderly, frail elderly and elderly sufferings with dementia. Our aim is to support and promote best care at home to help people live at home…
The Silver line is the only confidential, free helpline for older people across the UK thats open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Our specially trained helpline staff:1. offer information, friendship and advice2. link callers to local groups and services3. protect and support…
Silverlinks Befriending Service was started in 2015 as a local initiative between the Silverdale Elim Church and the Silverdale & Ryecroft Practice, to help those in the Community who are elderly, lonely and socially isolated.All our Volunteers are Police-Checked, and meet with Clients for approximately…
Allow your smart device's to be turned into High tech alerting devices with Sound Alert. By converting any type of sound from your environment, Sound Alert can notify you by the power of visuals and vibrations to ensure your safety, security, and comfort. The application…
GB Foam Healthcare manufactures specialist medical foam mattresses which provide additional care and support for those in need of it. We can provide expert advice on: Waterproof Mattress: Uses and Specifications - For individuals at risk of incontinence. Pressure Mattress: Uses and Specifications - For individuals…
ABLEize is a non-profit disability and special needs directory offering the largest collection of local and national hand-picked resources offering disability support, sports, education and the arts through to care resources, disability information and much more. Created in 2006 ABLEize builds on a daily bases…
Stairlift Helper is a free service that offers help and advice about stairlifts for straight, narrow and curved stairs. The service is available across the UK and aims to help people find a stairlift that suits their requirements at an affordable price.
Stairlift suppliers and installers covering the whole of the West Midlands. We offer new and reconditioned stairlifts from leading brands at very competitive prices. We provide friendly advice, free stair surveys and no obligation quotes.
A family run service that offers free advice for people with limited mobility who struggle with the stairs. Can help with stairlifts for all types of stairs, including curved stairlifts and stairlifts for narrow stairs. Our team of expert advisors are are happy to answer all…