adultchannelHelp at Home
- Befriending / Companionship schemes (12)
- Care co-ordinator services (1)
- Equipment and technology (76)
- Help with getting out (1)
- Home Care Agencies (14)
- House work and home maintenance (9)
- Kennels and Catteries (1)
- Meal delivery services (4)
- Personal Assistant Services (5)
- Pet walking and sitting (5)
- Shopping / collection / delivery services (16)
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
- The Box of Trix Directory - Equipment and Technology
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: Community Help Points - Help with Isolation / Shopping / Befriending / Companionship / Collecting Prescriptions
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: Emergency Food and Care Support
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: Feeling lonely or isolated, who can help?
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: Staffordshire Connects - need to add or update a listing?
We recognise that some older people with dementia or related health issues may still wish to enjoy some of their favourite interests and pastimes with a little bit of help and support. The My Day My Way service is very unique and diverse as it…
Arden Care Supplies Ltd is a leading retailer of top quality care products. We pride ourselves in offering our customers a personal service with fast, nationwide delivery. Many of our care beds and pressure reducing mattresses are delivered and installed within days of an order…
Need a helping hand? We have a huge range of products designed to help you out around the home and when you're out and about. Whether you need a wheelchair or mobility scooter to help make getting from A to B easier, or some extra…
Use AskSARA to find products and advice that make independent living easier. It's particularly useful if you are not sure what items might help you. There are three easy steps: Choose from a list of topics Answer some questions Receive a personalised report with impartial…
Milk and More offer deliveries of milk and other grocery items. Please use the postcode checker on their website to see if deliveries are available in your area, and on which days of the week.
Aldi have launched an on-line grocery service to help vulnerable customers and those self-isolating. They will be providing home delivery parcels containing 22 products including tinned soup, rice and pasta. Each parcel will also include antibacterial handwash and a four-pack of toilet roll. The parcels which are…
Anyone wishing to use this service has to register first. Morrisons deliver seven days a week and they offer a range of different delivery services such as collection in store and home delivery. Just ring the Customer Services Team if you need any assistance with shopping…
Anyone wishing to use this service has to register first. Tesco deliver seven days a week and they offer a range of different delivery services such as collection in store and home delivery. Just ring the Customer Services Team if you need any assistance with shopping…
Anyone wishing to use this online service has to register first. Orders do not necessarily have to be done on-line, they can be made over the telephone. Payments can be taken over the phone. Co-op deliver seven days a week and they offer a range…
As well as supermarkets, there are many local / online food suppliers that may be willing to prepare and deliver food for you in your local area. This ranges from: Butchers Bakers Fishmongers Greengrocers Farm shops Milk men Market stall holders Newsagents / Corner shops…