adultchannelHelp at Home
- Befriending / Companionship schemes (12)
- Care co-ordinator services (1)
- Equipment and technology (77)
- Help with getting out (1)
- Home Care Agencies (14)
- House work and home maintenance (9)
- Kennels and Catteries (1)
- Meal delivery services (4)
- Personal Assistant Services (5)
- Pet walking and sitting (5)
- Shopping / collection / delivery services (16)
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
- The Box of Trix Directory - Equipment and Technology
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: Community Help Points - Help with Isolation / Shopping / Befriending / Companionship / Collecting Prescriptions
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: Emergency Food and Care Support
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: Feeling lonely or isolated, who can help?
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: Staffordshire Connects - need to add or update a listing?
CLCA provides care for the NHS and the community. The business was established in 2012 in Shropshire, in the West Midlands providing care across the UK. The Company specialises its services in a wide variety of complex healthcare conditions, including acquired brain injuries, spinal injuries,…
We are a U.K. based company specialising in the design, manufacture and supply of innovative aids for the blind and partially sighted.We have an online shop or you if prefer we have a printed catalogue with photographs of our complete range of products which we will…
Contact the Elderly is a national charity which tackles the acute loneliness of isolated older people, over the age of 75, who live alonewith limited support from family, friends and statutory services.
Cornwell's Chemists offer access to range of mobility and independent living aids and equipment to help keep you mobile.
Cossroads Care Staffordshire is a registered charity for carers and the people they care for. We offer services to both adults and children that include palliative care, domestic home care, 24/7 emergency support, group and one to one activities. We provide care where you want…
DSCS Ltd is sensory service that offers support to people living within The Midlands. Our staff are both hearing and Deaf and British Sign Language users. We offer support services provided in the client's own home, supported living, care settings or independent living accommodation. All…
DEAFvibe supports people with a hearing and dual sensory loss as well as their families, friends and carers in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent. We offer a hub which provides access to: one-to-one support in relation to your hearing loss, hearing aids & maintenance, coping strategies & emotional…
Mercado Medic UK. Specialist Disability seating manufacturers to accommodate individuals in need at Home, Work and Educational facilities. With our modular system our task chairs are prescribed and built to each individuals needs, ensuring all areas of need are met, as no disability is the…
Disability Solutions West Midlands is a disabled peoples user led organisation which is ran by people with disabilities for people with disabilities, many of whom are volunteers. We also offer volunteering opportunities. Our organisation aims to enable people who are affected by disability to fully…
Earshot Communication is a company based in the West Midlands. We offer personalised services for Hard of Hearing, Deaf, Deafened & Deafblind People. The Earshot Communication team has over 20 years combined experience of working in Adult Social Care. Experience includes working with a wide…