adultchannelHelp at Home
- Befriending / Companionship schemes (12)
- Care co-ordinator services (1)
- Equipment and technology (77)
- Help with getting out (1)
- Home Care Agencies (14)
- House work and home maintenance (9)
- Kennels and Catteries (1)
- Meal delivery services (4)
- Personal Assistant Services (5)
- Pet walking and sitting (5)
- Shopping / collection / delivery services (16)
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
- The Box of Trix Directory - Equipment and Technology
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: Community Help Points - Help with Isolation / Shopping / Befriending / Companionship / Collecting Prescriptions
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: Emergency Food and Care Support
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: Feeling lonely or isolated, who can help?
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: Staffordshire Connects - need to add or update a listing?
We offer alarms for the elderly and vulnerable, including the following - Pendant alarms Falls alarms GSM/GPS alarms Epilepsy sensors Much, much more! We're TSA members and in aid of Alzheimer's Society, trust us for ultimate peace of mind.
Supports older people and terminally ill people who can no longer look after their pets. Provides a short term service that can also help get pets rehoused. Pets can be walked and fed if necessary by a network of volunteers. When staying at home is…
Pivotell® Automatic Pill Dispensers are widely used by Health and Social Care professionals as part of a care package for vulnerable older people and those with learning difficulties who have difficulty remembering to take their medication. If you are caring for someone and wish to be informed…
Based in Stoke, Proklean specialises in Property Maintenance and Cleaning Services within the Staffordshire and Cheshire area, providing a range of professional domestic and commercial services that are highly competitive in terms of quality, service and cost.
Midlands Shared Lives is a Registered service with CQC, that provides a bespoke service to people over the age of 16 including someone who may experience mental health issues, have a learning disability, sensory impairment, physical disability or an older person. We are able to offer long term…
Working together, Realise charity, Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Council and Support Staffordshire aim to work with volunteers and voluntary sector organisations to ensure that the people of Newcastle-under-Lyme are supported, protected and kept well-informed. This network will co-ordinate the response locally to ensure that everyone who needs help…
Replica Dining provide a high quality, nutritious meal delivery service across Cannock. A perfect service for anyone without the time, skills or inclination to prepare their own fresh meals. "From our kitchen to your table, there is no taste like home!" Replica Dining are an…
The type of aids and gadgets available in our online shop include: liquid level indicators talking watches and clocks large print stationary big button telephones task lighting magnifiers talking kitchen scales talking personal scales pocket video magnifiers desktop magnifiers
If you are vulnerable or at risk and need help collecting shopping, medication or other essential supplies, please call 0808 196 3646 (8am to 8pm). The Virtual Village Hall The charity’s hundreds of social clubs and groups are unable to meet during this time so the Virtual…
Royal Voluntary Service Staffordshire offer a companionship to the lonely people of Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent by helping them get back into the community groups with assistance from a volunteer. Community cafe Our local community centre here is in the heart of Stoke-on-Trent near the centre of Hanley. …