adultchannelHelp at Home
- Befriending / Companionship schemes (12)
- Care co-ordinator services (1)
- Equipment and technology (76)
- Help with getting out (1)
- Home Care Agencies (14)
- House work and home maintenance (9)
- Kennels and Catteries (1)
- Meal delivery services (4)
- Personal Assistant Services (5)
- Pet walking and sitting (5)
- Shopping / collection / delivery services (16)
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
- The Box of Trix Directory - Equipment and Technology
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: Community Help Points - Help with Isolation / Shopping / Befriending / Companionship / Collecting Prescriptions
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: Emergency Food and Care Support
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: Feeling lonely or isolated, who can help?
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: Staffordshire Connects - need to add or update a listing?
We are the trading arm of the British Wireless for the Blind Fund - a UK Registered Charity, and have been supplying specially adapted radios to blind and partially-sighted people for over 85 years. Please see our website for details. All Adapted radios are eligible for VAT Relief.…
We are a national charity providing a subscription-free service of unabridged audio books for adults and children with sight problems, dyslexia or other disabilities, who cannot read print.
Canary Care: A simply brilliant monitoring system to help people live at home for longer. Canary uses wireless sensors to monitor the movement of a person around their home, ambient temperature inside the property and any visitors your loved ones might have throughout the day. Visitors…
CareCo provides mobility aids for adults and children in the UK. We supply a range of self propelled wheelchairs, powerchairs (electric wheelchairs), mobility scooters, walking aids, bathroom aids and living aids, including lift armchairs and profiling beds. In 2020 we launched our new Comfort at Home range…
A Careline alarm is perfect for anyone who could be vulnerable at home, including older people, disabled people, people with health problems and people at risk of violence or theft. Careline alarms are especially useful for people at risk of falling.Careline alarms help these groups of…
Carelink 24 provides personal alarms for older people and those in need of extra support at home. Our alarms can be delivered the next working day. For many people, remaining in their own homes is essential to their quality of life. We are a national provider of…
We specialise in quality mobility furniture and equipment ranging from stairlifts to bath lifts, from wheelchairs to walking sticks and everything in between. We are experts in the whole range of home help and restricted mobility products. If you can't just see what you are looking…
We’ve checked over 36,000 trades, so you can find the perfect one for you. Checkatrade is a completely free service, and you can see the tradespeople's contact information straight away. We don't charge you a penny. Checkatrade runs strict background checks on tradespeople before they…
Home care provider who provide a range of home care services to adults in the Newcastle-under-Lyme area. All our staff are fully trained and DBS checked.
Trusted CHS Healthcare have been helping individuals and their families to arrange care in their own home and choose care homes or over 20 years. As an independent and free service, we can help you through all the steps and decisions involved in making such…