adultchannelHelp at Home
- Befriending / Companionship schemes (13)
- Care co-ordinator services (1)
- Equipment and technology (77)
- Help with getting out (2)
- Home Care Agencies (17)
- House work and home maintenance (9)
- Kennels and Catteries (2)
- Meal delivery services (4)
- Personal Assistant Services (6)
- Pet walking and sitting (5)
- Shopping / collection / delivery services (16)
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
- The Box of Trix Directory - Equipment and Technology
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: How to get help with Social Isolation, Loneliness, Shopping, Befriending, Companionship, Collecting Prescriptions, Wellbeing, Pet care
- Home Care Agencies
- Staffordshire Connects - want to add or update a listing?
Whether you’re looking for a pill box or a stairlift we’re here to help! With 32 stores and over 800 mobility products, we’re the largest mobility and stairlift retailer in the UK! We employ experienced care and mobility professionals so you get the right advice…
As the largest charity for people with hearing loss in the UK, we understand how hearing loss can affect everything in your life from your relationships, to your education and your job prospects. See our online shop for a wide range of assistive hearing products. Our…
We support thousands of people - including disabled people, people with a mental health issue and people with a learning disability - at home, at work or in the community to live the life they choose, however varied or complex that life may be. We make a…
Free friendship calls for the over-60s Call in Time is a national service where a volunteer befriender will phone an older person at an agreed time for a chat. The older person is matched with a befriender who has similar interests, who will provide friendly…
We offer products and services from trusted partners that could make life easier for older people. Buying through Age UK supports our charitable work.
Age UK Staffordshire is an independent local charity. We are the largest voluntary sector provider for older people in Staffordshire and have been working in the local community to help older people for over 40 years through a wide range of services, activities and events.A…
Our live-in care service gives one-to-one 24 hour care for you or a loved one in the comfort and security of your own home from a carefully-matched care worker. We also provide a home care (domiciliary care) service, helping people independently at home, with a care worker…
Alzheimer's Society is a United Kingdom care and research charity for people with dementia and their carers. Looking for information, support or advice about dementia? Our website is packed full of information or our helpline is here for you on 0333 150 3456. Talking Point…
Amazon now offers an extensive range of products from a variety of retailers and allows you to compare products and prices easily. Please take a look at our website for details of what we have available.
Amorcare Mobility stock a wide selection of products in store from: Mobility scooters and accessories Manual and powered wheelchairs Electric dual motor rise recliner chairs Fireside chairs Daily living aids Bathroom and toileting aids Cosyfeet footwear Amorcare can also organise the fitting of Straight & Curved Stair…