adultchannelHelp at Home
- Befriending / Companionship schemes (12)
- Care co-ordinator services (1)
- Equipment and technology (77)
- Help with getting out (1)
- Home Care Agencies (17)
- House work and home maintenance (9)
- Kennels and Catteries (2)
- Meal delivery services (4)
- Personal Assistant Services (5)
- Pet walking and sitting (5)
- Shopping / collection / delivery services (16)
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
- The Box of Trix Directory - Equipment and Technology
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: How to get help with Social Isolation, Loneliness, Shopping, Befriending, Companionship, Collecting Prescriptions, Wellbeing, Pet care
- Home Care Agencies
- Staffordshire Connects - want to add or update a listing?
Mercado Medic UK. Specialist Disability seating manufacturers to accommodate individuals in need at Home, Work and Educational facilities. With our modular system our task chairs are prescribed and built to each individuals needs, ensuring all areas of need are met, as no disability is the…
Disability Solutions West Midlands is a disabled peoples user led organisation which is ran by people with disabilities for people with disabilities, many of whom are volunteers. We also offer volunteering opportunities. Our organisation aims to enable people who are affected by disability to fully…
Earshot Communication is a company based in the West Midlands. We offer personalised services for Hard of Hearing, Deaf, Deafened & Deafblind People. The Earshot Communication team has over 20 years combined experience of working in Adult Social Care. Experience includes working with a wide…
Established in 2001, Easy Living Mobility is the Midland’s largest retailer of mobility equipment including daily living aids, mobility scooters, wheelchairs, rise recliners and stairlifts. Easy Living Mobility is also a key stockist of specialist footwear brand Cosyfeet. You can browse our extensive product range…
Easylink UK have supplied assistive care technologies for over 30 years. Our range of products to aid care of the elderly and people with special needs is vigilantly selected when proven to offer substantial benefit and purpose to the individual and carer. We have a number…
Edward Marcus Ltd is the UK's premier specialist distributor of Magnifiers and Low Vision Aids. Please see our website for details.
Enabling Technology Ltd aims to supply the most appropriate and cost effective assistive technology-based solutions for people of all ages with learning, physical or visual impairment.
Anyone can fall at any time. A fall may follow a simple slip or trip, or it may be as a result of a medical condition. The NHS gives guidance about what to do if you or someone you know has a fall. Falls Check is an app to…
We provide tailored care packages to support children and young adults with complex health and social care needs to live safely and comfortably in their own homes with their families, to attend school or college and to access activities which are meaningful and enjoyable for them…
Live-in Care by The Good Care Group offers a great alternative to residential care. With a 24-hour live in carer, you will be provided with a professional and personalised service within the comfort of your own home. Staying in safe and familiar surroundings can greatly…