adultchannelHelp at Home
- Befriending / Companionship schemes (11)
- Care co-ordinator services (1)
- Equipment and technology (71)
- Help with getting out (4)
- House work and home maintenance (10)
- Kennels and Catteries (1)
- Meal delivery services (6)
- Other non-personal care support (9)
- Personal Care (9)
- Pet walking and sitting (3)
- Shopping / collection / delivery services (13)
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
- The Box of Trix Directory - Equipment and Technology
- Disabled Facilities Grants (DFGs)
- Help at Home, Getting Out and Living Independently
- How to find the help you need at home (Age UK)
- Meals, nutrition and feeding (NHS Choices)
Home care provider who provide a range of home care services to adults in the Newcastle-under-Lyme area. All our staff are fully trained and DBS checked.
Trusted CHS Healthcare have been helping individuals and their families to arrange care in their own home and choose care homes or over 20 years. As an independent and free service, we can help you through all the steps and decisions involved in making such…
CLCA provides care for the NHS and the community. The business was established in 2012 in Shropshire, in the West Midlands providing care across the UK. The Company specialises its services in a wide variety of complex healthcare conditions, including acquired brain injuries, spinal injuries,…
We are a U.K. based company specialising in the design, manufacture and supply of innovative aids for the blind and partially sighted.We have an online shop or you if prefer we have a printed catalogue with photographs of our complete range of products which we will…
Contact the Elderly is a national charity which tackles the acute loneliness of isolated older people, over the age of 75, who live alonewith limited support from family, friends and statutory services.
Cornwell's Chemists offer access to range of mobility and independent living aids and equipment to help keep you mobile.
DSCS Ltd is sensory service that offers support to people living within The Midlands. Our staff are both hearing and Deaf and British Sign Language users. We offer support services provided in the client's own home, supported living, care settings or independent living accommodation. All…
Mercado Medic UK. Specialist Disability seating manufacturers to accommodate individuals in need at Home, Work and Educational facilities. With our modular system our task chairs are prescribed and built to each individuals needs, ensuring all areas of need are met, as no disability is the…
Disability Solutions West Midlands is a disabled peoples user led organisation which is ran by people with disabilities for people with disabilities, many of whom are volunteers. We also offer volunteering opportunities. Our organisation aims to enable people who are affected by disability to fully…
The Disabled Living Foundation is a national charity providing impartial advice, information and training on independent living since 1969. Many of us know what it is to be older, or to have a disability, because it has happened to us or to someone close to…