adultchannelHelp at Home
- Befriending / Companionship schemes (11)
- Care co-ordinator services (1)
- Equipment and technology (71)
- Help with getting out (4)
- House work and home maintenance (10)
- Kennels and Catteries (1)
- Meal delivery services (6)
- Other non-personal care support (9)
- Personal Care (9)
- Pet walking and sitting (3)
- Shopping / collection / delivery services (13)
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
- The Box of Trix Directory - Equipment and Technology
- Disabled Facilities Grants (DFGs)
- Help at Home, Getting Out and Living Independently
- How to find the help you need at home (Age UK)
- Meals, nutrition and feeding (NHS Choices)
Earshot Communication is a company based in the West Midlands. We offer personalised services for Hard of Hearing, Deaf, Deafened & Deafblind People. The Earshot Communication team has over 20 years combined experience of working in Adult Social Care. Experience includes working with a wide…
Established in 2001, Easy Living Mobility is the Midland’s largest retailer of mobility equipment including daily living aids, mobility scooters, wheelchairs, rise recliners and stairlifts. Easy Living Mobility is also a key stockist of specialist footwear brand Cosyfeet. You can browse our extensive product range…
Easylink UK have supplied assistive care technologies (Telecare) for over 30 years. Our range of products to aid care of the elderly and people with special needs is vigilantly selected when proven to offer substantial benefit and purpose to the individual and carer. We have a…
Edward Marcus Ltd is the UK's premier specialist distributor of Magnifiers and Low Vision Aids. Please see our website for details.
Enabling Technology Ltd aims to supply the most appropriate and cost effective assistive technology-based solutions for people of all ages with learning, physical or visual impairment.
Anyone can fall at any time. A fall may follow a simple slip or trip, or it may be as a result of a medical condition. The NHS gives guidance about what to do if you or someone you know has a fall. Falls Check is an app to…
Families Care is a small company which provides a high quality of care within the community, providing transport to and from appointments, meals prepared, personal care, support with medication and social visits. Please contact us to discuss any needs required.
Live in Care by The Good Care Group offers a great alternative to residential care. With a 24 hour live in carer, you will be provided with a professional and personalised service within the comfort of your own home. Staying in safe and familiar surroundings…
Are you worried about a loved one with dementia wandering? Look out for the Guardian Angel device on anyone who you think is looking distressed. Simply place your smartphone over the device and the persons first name and an emergency contact number will be displayed.…
Handicare are continually working towards improving later life for everyone. Handicare are the provider of all, stair lifts, baths and showers. All Handicare mobility products provide value for money, combined with ease of use, safety and reliability, all from a name you can trust. Handicare…