- *I want to protect myself against sexual transmitted infections (STIs)
- Do I have a sexually transmitted infection (STI)?
- Health for teens (sexual health)
- I had unprotected sex and I don’t want to be pregnant / get an STI?
- I want to access sexual health services in Staffordshire
- I want to access sexual health services outside of Staffordshire?
ChatHealth is an award-winning messaging service for young people and parents to get advice and support about health related issues. Messages sent to the dedicated number are delivered to a secure website, and responded to by Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust’s School Families Health and Wellbeing Service. What…
This programme is an integrated service provided by Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust and brings together health visiting and school nursing. The programme seeks to deliver improved health and well-being to children, young people and families, and improve school readiness by offering a balance of self-support,…
Health for Kids is a fantastic resource for health-related subjects for children aged 4-11 years. Health for Kids introduces a new and different way for primary school children to learn about their health. All the content has been produced by our health experts, often re-written…
Our site offers advice to young people on sex, relationships and the internet. It also provides up-to-date information to help young people develop the skills they need to make sure they stay safe and are happy in the decisions they are making.