adultchannelAdults and Communities
- Advice and advocacy (168)
- Carers (182)
- Disabilities Support (67)
- Equipment and Technology (101)
- Health and wellness (605)
- Help at Home (436)
- Housing, care and accommodation (699)
- Keeping safe (35)
- Learning, work and volunteering (262)
- Money, benefits and direct payments (84)
- Places to go, things to do (1051)
- Travel and transport (89)
- * Coronavirus / COVID 19 Community Support Effort - How to Volunteer
- Advice and advocacy
- Advice for blind and partially sighted people during Coronavirus / COVID-19
- Are you looking after / caring for someone?
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
- The Box of Trix Directory - Equipment and Technology
A long established Club catering for friendly and social bowling as well as ladies, mixed and mens veterans teams. Club afternoons Mondays and Wednesdays at 2pm.
Newcastle Staffs Foodbank provides 3 days of food for people in crisis throughout Newcastle Borough and the wider area. We don’t think anyone in our community should have to face going hungry. That’s why we provide three days’ nutritionally balanced emergency food and support to…
Leisure services are available at Alleyne's Sports Centre All leisure centres are run by Freedom Leisure.
Alpha is a long-standing housing association that has dedicated its life to housing and providing sensitive services for older people. We have more than 860 apartments in 11 local authorities across the North of England. These are Wirral, Bury, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester,…
We are a welcoming church with activities for all ages and needs. At All Saints’, our door stands open every day (daylight hours) for you to visit and enjoy a moment of peaceful reflection in our ancient Grade I listed building. All Saint’s Church feels…
A variety of different activities and groups take place weekly in the village hall. Please see our website for details.