adultchannelAdults and Communities
- Advice and advocacy (169)
- Carers (182)
- Disabilities Support (67)
- Equipment and Technology (101)
- Health and wellness (605)
- Help at Home (437)
- Housing, care and accommodation (697)
- Keeping safe (35)
- Learning, work and volunteering (263)
- Money, benefits and direct payments (84)
- Places to go, things to do (1051)
- Travel and transport (89)
- * Coronavirus / COVID 19 Community Support Effort - How to Volunteer
- Advice and advocacy
- Advice for blind and partially sighted people during Coronavirus / COVID-19
- Are you looking after / caring for someone?
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
- The Box of Trix Directory - Equipment and Technology
A variety of different activities and groups take place weekly in the village hall. Please see our website for details.
Join over 125,000 learners, 700 care providers and industry partners who are members of the global Altura Learning community. Altura learning shares best practice in care via high quality video based learning courses for those working in, or aspiring to work in, the UK health…
Offers a range of physical activity classes on offer. Please contact me for details.
Alzheimer's Society is a United Kingdom care and research charity for people with dementia and their carers. Looking for information, support or advice about dementia? Our website is packed full of information or our helpline is here for you on 0333 150 3456. Talking Point…
Amazon now offers an extensive range of products from a variety of retailers and allows you to compare products and prices easily. Please take a look at our website for details of what we have available.