adultchannelAdults and Communities
- Advice and advocacy (169)
- Carers (184)
- Disabilities Support (76)
- Equipment and Technology (104)
- Health and wellness (617)
- Help at Home (438)
- Housing, care and accommodation (697)
- Keeping safe (35)
- Learning, work and volunteering (262)
- Money, benefits and direct payments (86)
- Places to go, things to do (1080)
- Travel and transport (92)
- Advice and advocacy
- Advice for blind and partially sighted people during Coronavirus / COVID-19
- Are you looking after / caring for someone?
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
- The Box of Trix Directory - Equipment and Technology
- British Red Cross First Aid
We are a charitable voluntary organisation that provides food parcels via a voucher system to clients in distress. You will be offerred a warm welcome into a safe environment and a listening ear from a trained volunteer. We are part of Tamworth Foodbank
We have a variety of regular weekly activities to suit all ages. For further information please see our website and contact the activity organiser direct.
We are a vibrabt and growing methodist church in Cheddleton in the Staffordshire Moorlands. We provide children, youth and family groups. Please take a look at our website for details.
Every Tuesday morning. Starting at 8:45 for 2hr 15. Open to all- come and join us for breakfast (oatcakes available) and hot drinks. Children very welcome; toys are available.
St George's Centre is right beside the church and is available for hire, for one-off or regular events, at reasonable rates. The centre has a large main hall, two smaller meeting rooms and a kitchen. During the week, we also have long and short term…
At 9.15am-12pm we have a flourishing tea / coffee morning at St Giles every Friday morning. Come along to chat with old friends, meet with new ones, or simply have somewhere to read the paper. Everyone welcome.
We’re here for you… Whether you’re living with a potentially incurable illness, caring for someone who is, or grieving over the death of a loved one, we’re here to help. It doesn’t matter what stage of the journey you’re at. In fact, the earlier you speak to…