adultchannelAdults and Communities
- Advice and advocacy (169)
- Carers (175)
- Disabilities Support (75)
- Equipment and Technology (103)
- Health and wellness (616)
- Help at Home (438)
- Housing, care and accommodation (691)
- Keeping safe (35)
- Learning, work and volunteering (256)
- Money, benefits and direct payments (85)
- Places to go, things to do (1082)
- Travel and transport (93)
- Advice and advocacy
- Advice for blind and partially sighted people during Coronavirus / COVID-19
- Are you looking after / caring for someone?
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
- The Box of Trix Directory - Equipment and Technology
- British Red Cross First Aid
Arts and Heritage Venue.
We provide day activities for adults with learning disabilities from our hub in Leek Staffordshire. As well as day opportunities we also offer support for people who don't meet criteria in the form of advice guidance and signposting form filling and reading correspondence. We offer…
Aaliyah Training & Recruitment are a specialist training provider based in North Staffordshire and with offices covering the Midlands and beyond. We employ full time trainers and advisers in a number of disciplines covering subjects ranging from First Aid to Driver CPC, as well as part…
Abbeyfield Society is a charity for older people, we provide housing both in the UK and internationally. It is our mission to enhance the quality of life for older people through high quality accommodation in a stimulating environment to maintain a socially active lifeFor over…
A walk through history would be the best way to describe this lengthy ramble through rural Staffordshire. The walk takes you to the historic village of Abbots Bromley, where many traditional activities still thrive, before circling the famous woodlands of Bagot Forest, now owned by…