adultchannelHelp at Home
- Befriending / Companionship schemes (38)
- Care co-ordinator services (1)
- Equipment and technology (91)
- Help with getting out (18)
- House work and home maintenance (34)
- Meal delivery services (6)
- Other non-personal care support (22)
- Personal Care (212)
- Pet care (23)
- Shopping / collection / delivery services (33)
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
- Disabled Facilities Grants (DFGs)
- Help at Home, Getting Out and Living Independently
- How to find the help you need at home (Age UK)
- Meals, nutrition and feeding (NHS Choices)
- Personal Care
Free friendship calls for the over-60s Call in Time is a national service where a volunteer befriender will phone an older person at an agreed time for a chat. The older person is matched with a befriender who has similar interests, who will provide friendly…
We offer products and services from trusted partners that could make life easier for older people. Buying through Age UK supports our charitable work.
Age UK Stafford and District offers a wide range of services including; daycare services social activities Lunch club homecare and personal care services information and advice Volunteering opportunities Please get in touch with us on 01785 607060 for details.
Age UK Staffordshire is an independent local charity. We are the largest voluntary sector provider for older people in Staffordshire and have been working in the local community to help older people for over 40 years through a wide range of services, activities and events.A…
Our live-in care service gives one-to-one 24 hour care for you or a loved one in the comfort and security of your own home from a carefully-matched care worker. We also provide a home care (domiciliary care) service, helping people independently at home, with a care worker…