Julia Butler Coaching
Supporting yourself. Supporting your child.
Are you struggling to work out what to do for the best for your child? Are you struggling to cope? I provide one-to-one coaching to help you to find the right way forward for you and your child. I am a professional coach (member of the Association for Coaching) who is also the parent of a child with additional needs. I offer an initial no-obligation, no-cost discovery session.
- You will be really listened to, in confidence and without judgement.
- You will have time and space to think and explore.
- You will gain new perspectives on your situation.
- You will have someone who is impartial and fully committed to supporting you.
- You will gain clarity, energy and a way forward from where you are now to where you want to be.
I also run occasional workshops.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Who to contact
Where to go
I work face-to-face in and around Telford, Shropshire and by phone or Skype with clients based further afield, including overseas.
- Service is Free
- I offer an initial no-obligation, no-cost discovery session. Coaching sessions after the initial discovery session cost £65 for an hour. The number of sessions required varies from person to person. Typically I work with people for between 4 and 6 sessions. Occasionally people only require 1 or 2 sessions to get them on track. We will only work together for as long as it is to your benefit.
- Referral required