Skip to main content

Disabled facilities grants - Staffordshire County Council

If you are disabled and need financial help to adapt your home, you may be eligible for a disabled facilities grant. Grants can be used to adapt your property to meet your needs. The maximum grant is £30,000. 

The grant is a means tested, with criteria set out in legislation.

How to apply for a grant 

If you would like to be considered for a disabled facilities grant, you will need to be assessed by Staffordshire Cares. 

The team will assess any needs you may have and will advise on the ways they can assist.

Please call Staffordshire Cares on 0300 111 8010 

Who carries out the adaptations work?

Millbrook Healthcare Home Improvement Agency deliver the adaptations service.

Who to contact

Contact Name
Staffordshire Cares Team
0300 111 8010
Last updated: 07 Mar 2022
Is this information correct?