Friends of the Guildhall, Newcastle Under Lyme
The Friends of the Guildhall, Newcastle under Lyme is a group determined to ensure the long term future of this iconic building dating from 1713 and to maintain it as a public building. It is Grade Two listed and one of the last historic buildings in the town
To provide a reception service for the users of the guildhall and to serve as an information and advice service for members of the public.
To promote use of the reception area by community groups including the friends of the guildhall. To promote the history of the building.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Hilary Jones
- 01782 632895
- Friends of the Guildhall
Services we provide in the reception Include;
- Signposting the general public to local voluntary, statutory and other services by providing information and assistance with internet access where required.
- Hosting promotional initiatives by the Council and visiting voluntary organisations e.g. Dementia Awareness Day and the Lions charity.
- Providing information about societies and events – there is an events notice-board and the windows are also used to display flyers.
- Providing Council food waste bags, bus timetables and Lions medical information cannisters.
Where to go
- ST5 1PW Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)