Lilyrose Care Group Limited
Hello and welcome to The LilyRose Care Group Limited
What we do and why we are DIFFERENT:
LilyRose Care workers are able to provide the following services for your personal care
- Bathing etc. to maintain personal hygiene
- Lavatory needs
- Cooking meals
- Mealtime assistance
- Taking medication
- End of Life
- Moving around the house
- Getting in and out of bed
- Outings to shops, post office etc.
- Daytime activities
- Supporting independence
- Washing/ironing clothes and minor repairs to clothes, e.g. sewing on buttons
- Collecting pensions, prescriptions etc.
- Paying bills
- Chatting and discussion
- Keeping in touch with family and friends
- The pursuit of hobbies and interests
- Keeping pets
- Promoting wellbeing and wellness
- Sign posting to advocacy and social networks
Lily Rose Care support individuals in a holistic manner through ensuring:
- Our client is able to access a variety of universal services such as:
- Community safety
- We promote the enablement model
- Support our clients to access assistive technology, such as aids, adaptations and tele care
- Raise awareness on accessing social capital
- Access and promote leisure facilities
- Promote and support access to employment and voluntary work
- Promote choice and control
- Promote our clients wellbeing
Our care is 24 hours 7 days a week.
The core of the business is Elderly care, but we are licensed for all adults 18 and above. This will include disabilities with much younger service users mainly in their early twenties. We will provide regular care and holiday companionship and help to access local community and its services.
Where we work
LilyRose Care Group Limited provides Care Services in Cheshire, Derbyshire and Staffordshire.
Cheshire/Derbyshire: 01663 308232
Staffordshire: 01782 960305
We work with Private Fee Paying Clients and Local Authority Referred Clients; you can refer online using the following form or you can contact us for more information.
All of our customers will work to a Care Plan that is led and owned by you our Customer and is detailed as follows:
If you are a referred client you will be working with a social worker and the Local Authority who will be contracting with us to deliver your care. This means that your care plan will have been developed with you by your care team. We at LilyRose will be addressing the areas identified in your care plan and working with you to ensure all the areas identified as needing domiciliary care interventions are followed according to your care plan needs. To help you and us and your funders we will be monitoring your progress by making use of the Outcome Star for Older People.
Private paying clients
If you are a private paying client we will work with you to develop your care plan, we will make use of the Outcome Star for Older People to ensure that your needs are being met and that we can measure the progress that you make whilst being in our care.
Who to contact
Where to go
Burslem Enterprise Centre, Moorland Road
Stoke On Trent
- ST6 1JQ Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £17.25 Hourly
- Service is Free
- CQC Specialisms
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
- Caring for adults under 65 yrs
- Eating disorders
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health conditions
- Physical disabilities
- Sensory impairment
- Substance misuse problems