Pegasus School (SENAD)
Pegasus School is situated in the village of Caldwell, five miles from Burton on Trent on the borders of Staffordshire, Derbyshire and Leicestershire. The School occupies a beautiful Georgian building in several acres of space which provides a safe and interesting environment in which to live and learn.
We provide education and care for children and young people between the ages of 8 and 19 years. Children placed with us have a range and complexity of needs including:
- Autism and Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Severe learning difficulties
- Speech, language and communication difficulties
- Pathological Demand Avoidance
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Challenging behaviour
- Mental health issues
We offer flexible day and residential placements ranging from 38 to 52 weeks. We can also offer short breaks and extended days for those placed with us.
We have a multi-disciplinary team approach which includes Teachers, Therapists, Care Staff and Specialist Support Staff and you as parents and carers. This ensures that all areas of our students’ Education, Health and Care Plans (EHC) are met.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Pegasus School
- DE12 6RS Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
We are able to offer placements to children and young people aged 8 to 19 years.
Placements can start at any time through the school year and are placements are designed to meet the needs of the individual and their family.
We are able to offer a range of placement options including:
- Day Placements
- 52 weeks residential – Full residential care; our sites are registered children’s homes
- 38 week residential – Part time residential care
- 39 to 51 week residential – where there is a need to provide additional residential support to meet the needs of the young person and their family
- Referral required
- Referral Details
If you are interested in a placement for your child then please contact our Group Referrals Manager, Caroline Eaton
Tel:01332 378 840