*Everyone Health Falls Prevention Service
Staffordshire County Council is working in partnership with Everyone Health to help you avoid any potential falls and their accompanying injuries.
With our wealth of experience, combined with classes run by fully-trained instructors to help you with your balance, confidence and lower body strength, we can help reduce the chances of you falling and, subsequently, injuring yourself.
Classes are held on a weekly basis and the programme includes chair-based exercises, alongside a host of other workouts.
To take part you must live in one of our targeted wards in Staffordshire and be aged over 50.
Just contact us to book your place. You can find us at:
- Monday 10am - 11am Biddulph Youth & Community Zone
- Tuesday 10-11am Belong, Newcastle Town
- Tuesday 2pm - 3pm Salvation Army, Chesterton (Chair Based Exercises)
- Thursday 3pm - 4pm Haregate Community Centre, Leek
- Friday 1pm - 2pm Ramsey Road Community Centre, Cross Heath
- Thursday 1pm – 3pm St Chads Hall, 113 Hunters Street, Burton on Trent DE14 2SS
- Friday 1pm – 3pm Burton Fire Station, Moor St, Burton on Trent. DE14 3SU
- Thursday 10.30am - 11.30am Stafford Rangers Football Club, Astonfields Road, Stafford
- Tuesday 3pm - 4pm Rugeley Community Centre
Tuesday 4.30pm -5.30pm St Peters Church Falls prevention - St Peters Church, Glascote Heath, Tamworth B77 2HH
Thursdays 2.30 – 3.30pm Old Mining College Falls Prevention – Old mining College Chase Town Lichfield WS7 4QH
Who to contact
- Referral Details
We cover 52 specific ward areas which are: Brereton and Ravenhill, Cannock East, Cannock North, Cannock South, Hednesford North, Western Springs, Anglesey, Eton Park, Horninglow, Shobnall, Stapenhill, Winshill, Chadsmead, Curborough, Summerfield and All Saints, Audley and Bignall End, Bradwell, Chesterton, Cross Heath, Holditch, Knutton and Silverdale, Ravenscliffe, Thistleberry, Newcastle Town, Perton Lakeside, Common (Stafford), Coton, Highfields and Western Downs, Manor (Stafford) Penkside, Biddulph East, Leek North, Belgrave,
Bolehall, Castle, Glascote, Mercian (Tamworth), Stonydelph and Chasetown.
Update November 2019: please note our eligible ward areas have now been increased, please call us for more details.
- Other notes
Please be advised clinics may be subject to change.
Contact us to book your place, where we will confirm venues, days and times with you.