Biddulph Community Fire Station
We have a range of facilities available for community use including:
- Two meeting rooms which can comfortably accommodate up to 10 people each or can be opened up to accomodate 20 people, both with a ceiling mounted data projector and a plug in facility for your own laptop.
- Guest access to wireless internet can be pre-arranged.
- Refreshment making facilities in a separate kitchen area.
- Male, female and accessible toilets with separate baby changing.
- Car parking for 10 cars plus 2 disabled bays.
We want to encourage a wide variety of groups from the community to use these facilities for their activities. While you’re using the room we’d like to take the opportunity to talk to your group about safety – please contact us to make an appointment.
Who to contact
Where to go
Staffordshire Fire & Rescue Service, Fire Station
- ST8 6JN Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)