Our service remains fully accessible:
- We resumed normal, face-to-face tuition and mentoring as soon as government guidelines deemed it safe to do so.
- In future "lock-down" situations we are able to provide consistency with online tuition and mentoring to meet a variety of needs and circumstances.
- We can support families who do not have access to ICT with work packs and regular check in calls.
Our educational support focuses on one-to-one tutoring, mentoring support and part-time AP/complementary provision for children with specific needs who require additional education support.
Who can use our service?
Our tutoring and mentoring support is for any young person in need, including:
- Special Educational Needs and Disability support, for children with or without Education Health and Care Plans
- Looked After Children (LAC or CLA)
- Excluded children looking to re-integrate
- Children in Alternative Provision looking at a mainstream setting
- Children In Need
Age range/key stages covered:
We cover all the core subjects from KS1 through to GCSE.
We cover the whole of Staffordshire as well as working with out-of-country students across England.
Are there any costs?
Costs are discussed as per each enquiry.
How do I refer?
We ask that our referral form is completed, and that any supporting documentation - including the young person's Education Health and Care Plan, Personal Education Plan, and/or risk assessment is included.
What happens when I become an adult?
Our central team is here to support transition into adulthood. This team include designated teachers who manage their special school’s Education Health & Care Plans (EHCPs), Designated Safeguarding Leads, experts supporting Looked After Children, Special Educational Needs and Children in Need, and those providing training in Positive Behavioural Support, Lone Worker Training and Conflict and Aggression Management, Educational Psychologists and Occupational Therapists.
We also promote the work of Coram Voice and their independent advocacy support.
How do I find out more?
We’re always here to talk. Feel free to call us on 0203 583 1347 or email us at email@example.com
Our website can be found here, and details what we do.
We are on Staffordshire County Council's list of alternative providers for part time alternative provision, tutoring and complementary provision.