New Creative Futures Ltd
We Are a Specialist High Quality Day Opportunities / Day Support Service For Adults 18 years Plus who have a Broad Range of Disabilities, Complex Needs, Including those Individuals who are on the Autistic Spectrum.
New Creative Futures Ltd Aims to be an Award-Winning Company. Which focuses on providing Day Opportunities for Adults 18 years plus who are on the Autistic Spectrum and who also have other Disabilities in the County of East Staffordshire & South Derbyshire
We aim to provide that important next step for Individuals Aged 18 years + leaving School or College, who are looking for meaningful, Bespoke, Structured, Activities that are fully Centred around you as an Individual.
We pride ourselves on being a unique forward-thinking organisation which focuses on Individuals outcomes and aspirations including those personal goals which our Service Users may want to Achieve.
New Creative Futures Ltd is able to provide High Quality and Effective one-to-one support to service users, where this has been agreed and Identified in their Support Plan.
We can also provide effective group support where their is a staff ratio of One staff to three Service Users where this has been agreed and Identified in their Support Plan.
Our One to One Support Service is excellent value for money and means that Individuals can have a unique Person Centred and Bespoke structured Activity Plans. which has been created by the Individual and external professionals including Parents and Careers. We already support a number of people in this way. Their Individual support programmes of Activities are a brilliant mixture of personalised activities such as Gym sessions, swimming, Work Placement settings as well as educational based as well.
Our Support Packages are widely recognised as being a High Quality and cost effective way to support people, and the one to one support has allowed many personal outcomes to be achieved and met.
We take an Active approach to the Support that we provide, and this can lead us to consider innovative approaches where standard ones are not available or possible to achieve. We will actively seek an alternative course of action to ensure the person involved still is meeting and achieving their goal or outcome.
We offer free taster days which are a great way to find out what we have on offer and how best we can support you and it's free, so call us today.
Our Key Aims
We aim to ensure that quality is maintained in everything that we do, we aim:
- To provide a service which is of a high standard.
- To enable customers to develop meaningful relationships and to relieve those signs of loneliness
- To continually provide an exemplary service to all clients.
- To promote social inclusion through choice and community integration
- To ensure staff members are highly trained to meet the tasks necessary to offer a quality service.
- to be a forward thinking Service which looks at the bigger picture
- To undertake quality assessments of needs and to exercise quality management.
- To carry out health and safety risk assessments around all customer care.
- To ensure Day Support packages comply with time-scales and are serviceable and deliverable.
Who to contact
Where to go
- HQ New Creative Futures Ltd
9, Sandon Close
Stoke On Trent
- ST11 9RL Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
Our services run between Monday to Sunday from 10 am. including evenings and weekends We operate as a 365-day over 7-days a week, across East Staffordshire & South Derbyshire. Our sessions are a mix of Building Based as well as Community based and these can provide social,educational,vocational aspects for the opportunities we provide.
For more information please contact us.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £14.42 per hour
- Service is Free
- Please Note: that Our Services are funded through the Direct Payment Scheme and Personal Budgets and all our Costs Cover all Mileage Costs for more information please contact us Directly
- Referral required
- Referral Details
To make a Referral to our Service please see Below our Referral Process, after we have received our Referral one of Our Team will make contact with you and arrange an Initial Assessment to see if we can meet your Needs We will then offer you a Free Taster Session to show you what we have on offer at our Service.
We take referrals from:
Social Service Assessment
Private Referral through Self Funders
for more information please Contact Us Directly On 07724174669
- Other notes
We provide a broad range of Person Centred structured and non structured activities which aim to be enjoyable throughout the week and that Help to relieve those signs of Loneliness and Isolation.
So why not Contact us and have a Informal chat about what we can offer you
We Look Forward to Hearing from you