Age UK Staffordshire
Age UK Staffordshire is an independent local charity.
We are the largest voluntary sector provider for older people in Staffordshire and have been working in the local community to help older people for over 40 years through a wide range of services, activities and events.
A variety of volunteering opportunities are available at Age UK Staffordshire - learn new skills, meet new people and make a positive difference to somebody's life.
Services that are available include:
- Day opportunities
- Home Care and Companionship including personal and non personal care like Home Help.
- Physical activity groups including walks and chair/ seated based exercise classes
- Care navigation service to support older people to keep healthy, safe and independent in their own home.
For further information take a look at our website or you can telephone the Careline on 01785 788 477 for information on our care and support services in the Staffordshire area.
If you need information and advice, you can contact the Age UK National Advice Line on 0800 678 1602. Lines are open 365 days a year from 8 am to 7 pm.
Age UK’s advice line is a free, confidential national phone service for older people, their families, friends, carers and professionals. Their team of expert advisers provide information and advice that covers every facet of later life, from helping people find out the benefits they are entitled to claim, to discussing options that help make later life at home more manageable.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Age UK Staffordshire
- 01785 788477
Where to go
- Age Uk Staffordshire Main Office
The Roller Mill
- ST19 5BD Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)