Age UK Staffordshire
Age UK Staffordshire is an independent local charity.
On 1 October 2018 our organisation was launched following a merger of Age UK South Staffordshire, Age UK North Staffordshire and Age UK Burton.
We are the largest voluntary sector provider for older people in Staffordshire and have been working in the local community to help older people for over 40 years through a wide range of services, activities and events.
A variety of volunteering opportunities are available at Age UK Staffordshire - learn new skills, meet new people and make a positive difference to somebody's life.
Services that are available include:
- Day opportunities
- Home Care and Companionship including personal and non personal care like Home Help.
- Information and advice on a range of topics and issues
- Physical activity groups including walks and chair/ seated based exercise classes
- Care navigation service to support older people to keep healthy, safe and independent in their own home.
For further information take a look at our website or you can telephone the Careline on 01785 788 477 for information on our care and support services in the Staffordshire area.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Age UK Staffordshire
- 01785 788477
Where to go
- Age Uk Staffordshire Main Office
The Roller Mill
- ST19 5BD Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)