Tamworth, Lichfield and East Staffordshire Your Way
Are you worried about your mental wellbeing and think you could benefit from some advice and support to help address some of the issues that are affecting you? We can help you to take steps towards recovery e.g.
- Support in dealing with issues relating to finances, debt or housing
- Becoming work ready, support towards employment and accessing volunteering
- Support to improve your physical health and lifestyle
- Develop coping strategies & ways to improve and manage your mental wellbeing
- Support to reduce feelings of isolation, meeting like-minded people and feeling part of your community
- Support in accessing Education & Training Opportunities
Your Way is a goal focussed, recovery service providing information and support for anyone living or registered with a GP in Tamworth, Lichfield & East Staffordshire. We work alongside you to overcome obstacles to help you move forward with your life. We do this in different ways:
One to one support
One to One Support for people who are in recovery or working towards recovery and requiring additional support with mental health in a goal focussed way. For 1-1 support people you will need to have a goal/s in mind that will be helpful for your recovery. A Your Way Worker or Peer Support Volunteer will work alongside you to develop a support plan and help you achieve this.
Groups our groups are safe places to connect with other people and share lived experience and they are led by the people that use them. Peer Support takes place when people with experience of mental distress support each other towards wellbeing, using their own lived experience as a tool of support.
Currently we are able to facilitate the groups by meeting over Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
We take the safety and health of our staff, volunteers and service users seriously; during the COVID19 Pandemic, we are working remotely and provide support over the phone and video, except where face to face support is essential.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Together For Mental wellbeing
- 01283 500 650
- Tamworth, Lichfield and East Staffordshire Your Way
- Referral Details
Refer to us by calling or emailing us or ask another supporting person in your life to refer e.g., CPN, housing worker or Support Worker.