Macmillan Cancer Support and Information Centre (Royal Stoke and County Stafford hospitals)
Our service is provided across two hospital sites, Royal Stoke University Hospital (Stoke on Trent) and County Hospital (Stafford), where you will find an easily accessible centre close to the main entrance on each site.
We are here to support anyone affected by cancer including family and friends.
We can also support and advise those beyond the immediate family network such as teachers, employers, local charities etc.
- Cancer information materials
- Cancer information materials in other languages
- Financial support
- Hospital visiting
- Internet use available
- Provision for learning difficulties
- Provision for visually impaired
- Support from Health Professionals
- Telephone helpline
- Look Good, Feel Better
- Signposting to other services
- Volunteering activities
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Macmillan Cancer Support and Information Centre
- 01782 676333
Monday to Friday 10.00 – 16.00.
If, however, you are making a special journey to visit us, please ring beforehand to make sure the relevant Centre is open and that someone is here to meet you.
Where to go
MacMillan Cancer Support and Information Centre
University Hospital of North Staffordshire
Ground Floor, Main Building
- ST4 6QG Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
The address for the Stafford County Hospital is Weston Rd, Stafford ST16 3SA