CASS The Carers Association: Living Well with Dementia - Cannock
The 'living well with dementia initiative' is specifically designed to meet the needs of carers of people living with dementia living in Staffordshire. Carers are supported and encouraged to look after their own needs to determine what input could make a positive difference. Carers will be provided with information to help them build up resilience and reduce the negative impacts of caring.
What can you expect at a living well with dementia group?
- A friendly welcome on arrival
- Opportunity to get to know others and share experiences.
- Bite-sized information sessions.
- Time to socialise, make new friends and talk on a one to one basis with professionals
- Entertainment, quiz or an activity and a raffle.
Donations are welcome.
Cannock – meetings are held on the first Thursday of every month. 11am to 1pm.
St Luke's Church Hall, Church Street, Cannock, WS11 1DE
There is no need to book – just turn up!
Who to contact
Where to go
F2/F4 Tollgate Court
Tollgate Industrial Estate
- ST16 3HS Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
Our venue is open for telephone enquiries Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
General enquiries : 01785 222365
Carer Specific enquiries : 01785 606675
- Referral required