Cannock Chase U3A
The U3A is a unique and exciting self-help educational and social movement which was set up for people who are no longer in full-time work. There is no minimum age to join and U3A has a policy of welcoming everyone who can benefit from our activities.
- Over 30 activities which range from table tennis and T’ai Chi to digital world, book groups and language learning (see the full programme on our website below)
- We have a series of Monthly Talks by interesting visiting speakers.
- Also a variety of social events: a lunch and dining club, local walks, music and quiz nights.
They all provide a good opportunity to make new friends and learn a few useful things along the way.
See Cannock Chase U3A website for the full range of activities.
If you don’t find what you are looking for then please let us know and we will see if we can arrange new things. You might even want to help to coordinate something new. For further information please contact us.
Who to contact
- *see website for contact numbers for individual groups and locations *
- Cannock U3A
Where to go
Slitting Mill Road
- WS15 2UW Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)