Family Hubs Staffordshire
What is a Family Hub?
Your local Family Hub is a virtual space where you can find advice and support, and connect with others in your area.
We know that family life can be hard, that's why we’ve created 8 hubs of help for families across Staffordshire who can answer your questions, help you find support and share ideas.
How can we help?
The Family Hubs offer a range of information, support and advice for families at a local and county level. This is shared mainly through the Family Hub Facebook pages but can also be answered by individual queries by email, message or phone calls.
We also have produced a wealth of in-house support which has been created by the Early Years Coordination team. Please click on the links below to access:
- Family Hub Home Zone - A hub of activities from cooking to craft to inspire and support you and your family within the home
- Family Hub School Readiness - Staffordshire Children's Centres and their key partners have created some information, advice and guidance on how you can support your child to become School Ready.
- Early Years Volunteering Programme - Interested in volunteering within the children's centre. Click on the link to view roles and to apply.
- Staffordshire Children's Centres - Information on how to access your local Children’s Centre and what’s on offer.
How do I get in touch with my local Family Hub?
Support from your local Family Hub is easy, just click on the link below which will take you to your local Early Years Coordinators contact details.
Alternatively, you can email or message them through your local Family Hub Facebook pages listed below:
- Staffordshire Moorlands district
- Newcastle district
- East Staffordshire district
- Stafford district
- Cannock Chase district
- Lichfield district
- Tamworth district
- South Staffordshire district
If you need advice and support on Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) - A guide to your SEND Local Offer? | Staffordshire Connects
There is also our Family Support Service where families can receive individual 1-1 support. The support offered covers a range of issues families may experience such as potty training, routines or behaviour. They can also give guidance and signpost families on where issues are more complex. Click on the link below for which Family Support provider covers your district.
Staffordshire Moorlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Cannock Chase, South Staffordshire and Stafford - Family Action - Staffordshire Family Support Service
East Staffordshire, Lichfield and Tamworth - Malachi - Staffordshire Family Support Service