At ABA Horizons, we believe that every child should have access to services.
We provide Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) services to help children on the Autism Spectrum (or likely to be) and other additional needs.
"The goal for early intervention is maximise the potential of your child."
What does this mean? In a nutshell – to help your child understand the world around them, so they’re as independent as possible, and feel more comfortable in it as they grow up.
We have served people on the spectrum across the country, providing services remotely and directly. Our team focusses on home-based ABA Therapy because the home is where children spend the most time. We can however work in the community to help generalise newly learned skills. We also provide services in schools, though this requires your child to have ABA funded on their EHC Plan.
No matter how or where we work:
- We bring the utmost care, patience, respect, and empathy when working with your child to help them progress.
- We’re acutely aware that the circumstances for every family is different. We do our best to help you access ABA services regardless.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Jamie Spencer
- Contact Position
- Outreach Manager
- 07789414817 07789414817
- ABA Horizons
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
We provide ABA programs to individuals on the autism spectrum and/or with other additional needs, usually up to the age of sixteen. We can also provide services for children who are likely to be on the spectrum or are awaiting the results of an autism diagnostic.
Considering it can take anywhere from 6 months to 2.5 years receive a diagnosis (depending on where you are), and the fact that ABA is undeniably expensive, we appreciate that every individual and their family in need of services, have unique needs and circumstances.
This is why we offer a variety of services: to make ABA as accessible to as many people we possibly can.
- 25.00 per hour
- We understand that Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA) programs are expensive. We have tried to be as competitive as possible given the current landscape in the UK. Prices are not set in stone, and we are open to being as flexible as possible, so you can get the services you need. We are working hard with Local Authorities (LAs) and Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) to make access to appropriate services easier, for people and families like yours.
- Referral required
- Have staff or volunteers been DBS (CRB) checked?