Learning Support Service
As part of the assessment process, the learning support service can offer the following as part of casework support:
- Individual assessments including use of screening and diagnostic testing materials.
- Full individual diagnostic dyslexia assessments.
- Analysis of pupil needs, full assessment report and feedback to all parties including parents.
- Detailed advice on teaching programmes, strategies and approaches.
- Monitoring delivery and impact of the programme and providing support for the Teaching Assistant.
- Support and advice on tracking and monitoring pupil progress over time.
- Liaison with other outside agencies.
- Assessment and testing of pupils eligible for access arrangements with reporting guidance for the School Examination Officer.
- Focused classroom/setting observation followed by specific advice and support for Quality First Teaching.
Who can use your service?
Our service is delivered as a school support service for all ages of children and young people.
Are there any costs?
The Learning Support Service from Entrust is available as a traded service, providing schools with access to specialist advice and support. Support packages can be provided for individual schools or across a MAT or cluster of schools.
How can I refer?
Schools need to purchase a support package this can be done through the Entrust website or by contacting email@example.com
What happens after referral?
Following the purchase of a support package a consultant will contact the school to discuss the support required and to arrange a visit.
Who will we see?
A Specialist Consultant Teacher will visit the school.
What happens when I come to the service?
All support provided is negotiated with the school and is tailored to meet their requirements.
How do I find out more?
Who to contact
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type