Accessible, Inclusive outdoor seating and structures
Following our work with the vulnerable in the community and personal experience within the team, we realised there is a serious lack of accessible garden buildings, seating and furniture for wheelchair users or those with assistive devices. This is both in private settings, public community spaces, parks and schools.
We encourage and promote the benefits of everyone being able to get outside in nature on people’s health and well-being through our accessible range. We believe that access for wheelchair users or those with assistive devices should be fully inclusive, at home and out in public spaces.
We have designed a range of accessible, inclusive seating both covered and uncovered. We have also designed accessible greenhouses which allow a full turning circle for electric wheelchairs and a height adjustable potting bench for wheelchairs users or those with assistive devices.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Katie Nixon
- Contact Position
- Office Manager
- 01785 714363 01785 714363
- Team Nature Website
- Scan to visit this website
- Team Nature Facebook Page
Where to go
- Team Nature Ltd
Dunston Dairy Farm
- ST18 9AB
Please contact prior to visiting the workshop to arrange an appointment time. This way we can make sure our team are available to help discuss what you are looking for and any special requirements.
- We have standard products available, however all our seating and buildings can be built bespoke to fit your requirements. We can also offer discounts when multiple items are purchased. We are working closely with a number of local businesses to help support the funding of accessible benches for charities. Please get in touch and we can add you to our list for local businesses to sponsor.
- Referral required
- Other notes
We can support individual products with specific requirements dependant on need from person to person.
We can also cater to larger commercial orders and contracts to support accessibility and inclusivity to wider groups.
- Have staff or volunteers been DBS (CRB) checked?