Disability Resource Centre - Cannock, Lichfield, Tamworth
We are a charity run by disabled people, for disabled people.
Working across the West Midlands and South Staffordshire, we offer a variety of services to help improve the lives of disabled people from 18+. This includes those with a physical disability, learning disability, sensory impairment, long-term health condition and mental ill-health.
We offer a range of free services including:
- Information, Advice, and Advocacy
- Personal and Life Skills Development
- Health and Wellbeing Activities
- Social and Leisure Activities
- Employment, Training and Volunteering Opportunities
- Services for Carers
- Energy Efficiency and Debt Advice
Visit our website for more information.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Disability Resource Centre
- 03030 402040 (select option 1 for the switchboard, option 2 for our information, advice and advocacy helpline 03030 402040 (select option 1 for the switchboard, option 2 for our information, advice and advocacy helpline Minicom: 0121 248 4522 Minicom: 0121 248 4522
- Disability Resource Centre website
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
Disability Resource Centre, Unit 18
- B33 0LD