Staffordshire County Scout Council
Scouting exists to actively engage and support young people in their personal development, empowering them to make a positive contribution to society.
As scouts we are guided by these values:
- Integrity, we act with integrity; we are honest, trustworthy and loyal.
- Respect, we have self-respect and respect for others.
- Care, we support others and take care of the world which we live in.
- Belief, we explore our faiths, beliefs and attitudes.
- Co-operation, we make a positive difference; we co-operate with others and make friends.
Scouting takes place when young people, in partnership with adults, work together based on the values of Scouting and:
- enjoy what they are doing and have fun
- take part in activities indoors and outdoors
- learn by doing
- share in spiritual reflection
- take responsibility and make choices
- undertake new and challenging activities
- make and live by their promise.
Who to contact
Where to go
Scout Association, Uttoxeter Buisness Centre
Town Meadows Way
- ST14 8AZ Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)