Graduated Response Toolkit: Guidance Early Year Settings, Schools & Colleges
The Graduated Response Toolkit has been produced in line with the Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Code of Practice 2015.
The SEND Code of Practice (2015) provides statutory guidance on duties, policies and procedures relating to Part 3 of the Children and Families Act 2014 and associated regulations.
What is the main purpose of the Graduated Response Toolkit?
- To provide guidance to early years providers, schools & Post 16 settings regarding meeting the needs of children and young people with SEND at the Graduated Response level of The SEND Code of Practice.
- To provide guidance to the Local Authority to aid decision making for Education Health and Care Needs Assessment (EHCNA) requests.
Information for parents and young people on the Graduated Response
Special educational needs support in schools - the graduated response.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Staffordshire Graduated Response Toolkit: Guidance for Early Years Settings and Schools
- Graduated response toolkit
- Scan to visit this website