Help at Home - Age UK Staffordshire
We offer practical assistance and support in an older persons own home to assist with daily living needs and to maintain independence and wellbeing. This could include help with:
- Washing & ironing
- Meal preparation
- General monitoring to prevent social isolation
The service is provided by friendly, experienced and trained staff who hold an enhanced DBS certificate.
Help at Home is available Monday to Friday, depending on your location. For further information about availability and charges, please speak to your local Help at Home team.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Help at Home Team
- 01782 827923 - North Staffordshire 01782 827923 - North Staffordshire 01283 531614 - East Staffordshire 01283 531614 - East Staffordshire 01785 788477 - South Staffordshire 01785 788477 - South Staffordshire
- Help at Home - Age UK Staffordshire
- Scan to visit this website
- Please contact the office regarding the cost of our services
- Referral required
- Have staff or volunteers been DBS (CRB) checked?